::mAdAm bLoG nIh::

My photo
pemilik blog ni : wahilah bt mohd haris panggil je : biase member panggil wa jerp~ umur aku : saban ta0n bertukar2... d.o.b. aku : bulan last,ujung taon,1919 aku berasal dari..: hutan melintang,perak pesanan tok korang~ suke at blog aku...korang boleh stay~ ta suke?..blah jea!!jangan banyak bunyi..~ cHilLax~grrr!!!

Wednesday 19 October 2011

~loVe QuOteS~

It is not true to say that you only fall in love only once. Every time I think of you I fall in love all over again


LOVE: When hearts beat and eyes meet… together!!!

One thing I always wish in this life is to be with the one I love but one thing I never want to see in this life is to lose the one I love.

Always smile, someone may fall in love with you because of your smile.

Love is like a lightning, it strikes when we least expect it.

You can’t appreciate that thing you have until you lose it, and another man picks it and makes it his most valuable treasure.

One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life:
That word is love.


A gift without love is like a fruit eaten without taste.

Stay in love; it’s the best way to live life.

No comments:

Post a Comment